Stream For Free – Contact Us 2 Download
Gol+Dun Gun 2
Stream For Free – Contact Us 2 Download
Las Vegas-based Boxabl wants to mass-produce low-cost housing.
The company released its first product, a 375-square-foot prefab studio apartment early this year, called the Casita. Some videos showing the unit expanding from a shipping container went viral on Twitter, and Boxabl reports huge interest in its products ever since.
Boxabl was started in 2017 by Paolo Tiramani, Galiano Tiramani, and Kyle Denman. After several years of prototyping and testing materials, the Boxabl Casita was introduced in early 2020, with plans to ship by the end of the year. Since then, the company says it has experienced a huge surge in interest. Boxabl told Business Insider that it now receives hundreds of emails a day, with 8,000 requests to buy the Casita. So far, 1,300 people have put down deposits to join the waitlist for the $50,000 house….Continue Reading At Yahoo.com
email@example.com (Sophia Ankel) INSIDER • May 30, 2020
George Floyd was ‘non-responsive’ for nearly three minutes before Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin took his knee off his neck, according to a criminal complaint released on Friday.
The complaint filed by the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office also cited a preliminary autopsy report showing that there were “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.”
Courtesy of Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office via AP
Instead, the report said that it was the “combined effect of Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”Floyd was 46 when he died. He had underlying health conditions, including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease, according to the report.
He died during an arrest on Monday after Chauvin pinned him down. Footage of the incident shows Floyd was not resisting and telling the officer: “I can’t breathe.”
The complaint noted that police are trained that this type of restraint with a subject in a “prone position is inherently dangerous.”
The report was filed alongside the arrest of Chauvin, who was charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter on Friday. The arrest came four days after the incident. The three other officers involved in the incident, which has sparked nationwide protests, were fired on Tuesday.
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump signed an executive order targeting social media companies on Thursday, days after Twitter called two of his tweets “potentially misleading.”Speaking from the Oval Office ahead of signing the order, Trump said the move was to “defend free speech from one of the gravest dangers it has faced in American history.”
“A small handful of social media monopolies controls a vast portion of all public and private communications in the United States,” he claimed. “They’ve had unchecked power to censor, restrict, edit, shape, hide, alter, virtually any form of communication between private citizens and large public audiences.”The executive order tests the boundaries of the White House’s authority.
In a long-shot legal bid, it seeks to curtail the power of large social media platforms by reinterpreting a critical 1996 law that shields websites and tech companies from lawsuits. But legal experts on both the right and the left have raised serious concerns about the proposal. They say it may be unconstitutional because it risks infringing on the First Amendment rights of private companies and because it attempts to circumvent the two other branches of government.”
(Trump) is trying to steal for himself the power of the courts and Congress to rewrite decades of settled law,” said Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon, the architect of the legislation that the order seeks to reinterpret. “He decides what’s legal based on what’s in his interest.”The ordermarks a dramatic escalation by Trump in his war with tech companies as they struggle with the growing problem of misinformation on social media. The President has regularly accused sites of censoring conservative speech.On Thursday, Trump acknowledged that legal challenges to the order are on the horizon, saying he was “sure they’ll be doing a lawsuit.””I guess it’s going to be challenged in court, what isn’t?” he asked. “But I think we’re going to do very well.”The text of the order, which was reviewed by CNN, targets a law known as the Communications Decency Act. Section 230 of the legislation provides broad immunity to websites that curate and moderate their own platforms, and has been described by legal experts as “the 26 words that created the internet.”
(CNN)The former Minneapolis police officer seen in a video with his knee on George Floyd’s neck had 18 prior complaints filed against him with the Minneapolis Police Department’s Internal Affairs, according to the police department.It’s unclear what the internal affairs complaints against the officer, Derek Chauvin, were for.
MPD did not provide additional details.Chauvin wasarrested Friday and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter, according to the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office. Chauvin wasfired earlier this week, along with three other MPD officers who were present when Chauvin knelt on Floyd’s neck. Police have said they were responding to an alleged forgery at a corner store.
Floyd, a 46-year-old black man who was unarmed and handcuffed, pleaded that he could not breathe. He was soon after declared dead at a nearby hospital, according to authorities…..Read The Rest At Cnn.com
(CNN)That’s one way to escape the coronavirus pandemic.Doug Liman and Tom Cruise are teaming up on a previously announced film that will be shot in space.
NASA confirmed to CNN Business earlier this month that Cruise will launch into space for the movie and stay aboard the International Space Station, a multibillion-dollar laboratory that orbits about 250 miles above Earth.Liman and Cruise are working together on the project, reports Deadline, with Liman writing the screenplay and Cruise producing.Cruise, who often does his own stunts in his films, is also collaborating with Elon Musk’s SpaceX for the film.The ambitious flick reunites Liman with Cruise.
He’d previously directed him in “American Made” and “Edge of Tomorrow.”Before they begin filming, Liman will reportedly finish up a movie he is shooting starring Daisy Ridley and Cruise is waiting to get back to work on “Mission: Impossible 7,” which halted production due to the coronavirus pandemic.
By Lisa Respers France, CNN
Updated 11:35 PM ET, Wed May 27, 2020
(CNN)Jonathan Steingard, frontman for the Christian rock band Hawk Nelson, has gone public with some personal news.In a recent lengthy post on his Instagram account, the singer shared that he no longer believes in God.Jonathan Steingard, singer for Christian rock band Hawk Nelson, says he no longer believes in God.”I’ve been terrified to post this for a while – but it feels like it’s time for me to be honest,” he wrote in the caption to his multi-image post of his statement. “I hope this is not the end of the conversation, but the beginning.”In his note Steingard explained how he came to his latest view.”After growing up in a Christian home, being a pastor’s kid, playing and singing in a Christian band, and having the word ‘Christian’ in front of most of the things in my life – I am now finding that I no longer believe in God,” he wrote in his statement. “The last few words of that sentence were hard to write. I still find myself wanting to soften that statement by wording it differently or less specifically – but it wouldn’t be as true.”
According to Steingard, “The process of getting to that sentence has been several years in the making.”He wrote that he started by privately processing his doubts and then sharing them in conversation with some close friends.To his surprise, Steingard said, he found that his unbelief was shared by others who also had grown up in church, but who — like him — feared “losing everything if they’re open about it.”Steingard said he felt like the timing was right to share given that his band is currently sidelined because of the pandemic.His fellow band members supported the singer in a statement to USA Today, saying that Hawk Nelson’s mission is to “inspire and encourage all people with the truth that God is FOR them and not against them.””God is still FOR Jon & he still matters,” the statement read. “Why? Because that truth doesn’t change just because we question it.”
Updated 12:35 PM ET, Wed May 27, 2020
New York (CNN Business)General Electric is saying goodbye to the light bulb. The conglomerate is shedding a struggling business founded by Thomas Edison more than a century ago.After years of failing to find a buyer, GE announced Wednesday it will sell its 129-year-old lighting division to smart home company Savant Systems.The deal marks the latest step in dismantling the GE empire, which is saddled with too much debt and poor-performing businesses.GE has previously unloaded units that make microwaves, locomotives and washing machines as well as NBC Universal and much of its troubled financial arm….Continue Reading At Cnn.com
Updated 6:18 PM ET, Wed May 27, 2020
New York (CNN Business)Boeing laid off 6,770 workers Wednesday, part of a plan to reduce 16,000 total jobs because of the rapid decrease in air travel during the Covid-19 pandemic.”We have come to the unfortunate moment of having to start involuntary layoffs,” CEO Dave Calhoun said in a message to employees Wednesday. “I wish there was some other way.”While Boeing notified the laid-off workers Wednesday, most will stay on the payroll through the end of July, the comany said.Before Wednesday’s involuntary layoffs, 5,520 Boeing employees had accepted a voluntary buyout package, a Boeing spokesperson told CNN….Continue Reading At Cnn.com
GameSpot Report & Deals Newsletters
Premier League football club Manchester United has filed a lawsuit against Sega and Sports Interactive, the publisher and developer respectively of Football Manager.
The football club is unhappy with how its name, badge, and overall trademark has been used in the game without its consent, despite appearing in Football Manager for decades. According to The Guardian, Manchester United’s attorney is also seeking to add player-made mods to the lawsuit, in light of how it claims Sega and Sports Interactive encourage players to use them to recreate clubs in the game.
In a counterargument, Sega claimed that the lawsuit by Manchester United intends to “prevent legitimate competition in the video games field by preventing parties not licensed by the claimant from using the name of the Manchester United football team within such games”. It also argues the validity of a lawsuit that seeks to prevent the use of the name “Manchester United” in any context without the authority of the trademark holder.
Sega also questions why the lawsuit is only being brought forward now, after Football Manager and its predecessors have been using the name since the series’ inception in 1992. Sega also mentions how Sports Interactive has sent copies of the game to officials and players at the club, while the club has also shared the game and its features across its social channels without issue.
The proceedings have only just passed a preliminary hearing, and a ruling still needs to be made on the additional claims presented by Manchester United….From GameSpot.com – A Leader In Gaming